Agenda of presentations
The conference agendas are currently being finalised, check back soon for a full list of topics and speakers.
Current Conference Highlights Include:
Track 1: Maintenance & Engineering IT
How grounded fleet due to Covid-19 has impacted predictive maintenance data, Etihad Airways
Using automated drone solutions during base maintenance, AFI KLM E&M
In-house digital engineer training and monitoring solution project, FL Technics
An analysis of the rate of technology adoption and digital transformation through Covid-19, ICF
An outline of IATA’s Covid recovery recommendations: Emergency priorities and industry restart plan, IATA
Mobile M&E / MRO Project, Sabena Technics
Track 2: Flight Operations
A-Z EFB project: Software, Hardware, Connectivity, Norwegian / Microsoft
FAA EFB policy updates, including temporary utilization of personal PEDs as an EFB, draft AC 120-76E, and the blending of avionics and EFB functionality, FAA
FF-ICE, the foundation for a collaborative ATM and TBO, Eurocontrol
Planning a strategic survival out of Covid, for a more efficient and resilient future, Closed Loop Consulting
Analysing global airline flight tracking data during the Covid-19 crisis for better airline fuel planning, ICF
The Digitization of EFB, Flight Operations Manuals and Regulatory Compliance, Edelweiss Air
Covid-19: An overview of the impact on the European Network and how Eurocontrol is supporting European Aviation during the crisis, Eurocontrol
Track 3: Connecting Aircraft & Passenger
Growing connectivity benefits for all on the aircraft, Viasat
Multiplying passenger engagement value, Panasonic
Wireless and portable IFE as a future-proof solution, Cornea
Optimizing IFEC and the cabin whilst protecting passengers, PXCom
Hollistic passenger engagement, pre-flight, in-flight and post-flight, Deutsche Telekom
- Three presentation tracks (Maintenance & Engineering; Flight Operations; Connected Aircraft & Passenger) of keynote presentations, case studies, product showcases, and workshops will go live on our virtual platform over the 5 days.
- The presentation tracks will run throughout the day largely covering all time-zones from 08:00 UTC/GMY to 19:00 UTC/GMT. Attendees can log-in and watch them live or view On-Demand if you miss a key session.
- Take part in a live Q&A with the speakers via the chat box. Ask questions live or whilst watching On-Demand, when your question will be forwarded to the speaker.
- Download the presentation files whilst watching or at your leisure after the event.
- All presentations, workshops, and product showcases will be available to view via the digital platform for up to 2 weeks after the live event.
The agendas include keynote presentations, case studies, interactive workshops, and IT Vendor Showcases all delivered by airlines, aircraft operators, OEMs, MROs, Consultants, Regulators and IT Vendors to provide delegates with varied and interesting insights into the key topics in the constantly evolving aviation sector.
Click on the conferenced title to see the full event agendas: