THREE HUGE INDUSTRY EVENTS - ONE LARGE VIRTUAL EXHIBITION HALL
Just as in the real-world Aircraft Commerce exhibitions, in the large virtual exhibition hall attendees are able to interact live with the industry’s major software, hardware and service suppliers.
How it works:
- Walk the virtual exhibition halls and Suites and visit the interactive exhibition booths.
- Products are showcased in categories, so you can easily find the solutions you are looking for.
- Chat live with the exhibitors at their booths (with immediate translation into over 40 languages, so nothing will be ‘lost in translation’): view product videos and download documents and brochures into your virtual event briefcase for research purposes.
- Take part in live full product demos at the exhibition booths or book a demo session with your preferred exhibitors using the virtual event platform, ahead of the live conference and at a time to suite you.
- The exhibition halls will remain open for two weeks after the live event week, allowing you plenty of time to gather the information and market intelligence you need.
As in-person events are paused and the aviation industry navigates the COVID-19 crisis and plans for the post-pandemic landscape, this ground-breaking virtual platform allows exhibitors to showcase their products and solutions, using innovative technology, to the usual high volume of high quality delegates from airlines, aircraft operators, and MRO facilities. Using an online platform, delegates are not restricted by region, time zone, or travel costs, so many more will attend than at the usual physical conferences.