Registration includes access to all three virtual events: MRO & Flight Ops IT; Connecting Aircraft & Passenger; Flight Operations Conference. Your event pass allows you access to:
- Agenda of presentations: Three concurrent tracks (one track from each conference) of keynote presentations, case studies, product showcases, and workshops over 5 days. Watch them live or view On-Demand if you miss a key session. Interact live with the speaker and ask questions. Download the presentations in pdf format
- Exhibition Hub: Walk the exhibition hub and explore the products of the industry’s leading suppliers. Products are showcased in categories for easy search. Chat live with the exhibitors at their stands; view, read and download documents and brochures into your virtual briefcase; book meetings and full product demos; and more. The exhibition floor remains open for 2 weeks after the live event until the 4th
- Networking: Visit the Networking Terrace to connect with 1000s of other attendees from across the world. Discuss projects, share ideas and experiences.
Once registered you will be supplied with full instructions and your own unique login details to access the Aircraft Commerce Virtual Conference & Expo platform. We look forward to seeing you online on the 16th November!
Terms and Conditions
Registration for all Exhibitors are included in the Exhibitor Package.
When registering for a free delegate place, please use your company email address – any non-company emails such as gmail, hotmail, etc will not be accepted for a free pass.
Delegates registering for a free of charge delegate place who do not work for an airline, aircraft operator, airport, or MRO / M&E facility will be invited to re-register as an ‘All Other Delegate’
- Airline & Aircraft Operator Delegate – Free of Charge
- MRO/M&E Delegates – Free of Charge
- Airport Delegates – Free of Charge
- Exhibitor – Free of Charge
- All Other Delegates – US$300
Your data will not be shared with any party other than Aircraft Commerce, FILTR, 6Connex and Virtual Expo exhibitors.