AS AN EXHIBITOR, WHAT CAN I EXPECT FROM THE Connecting Aircraft & Passenger Virtual Conference & Expo?
As in-person events are paused and the aviation industry navigates the COVID-19 crisis and plans for the post-pandemic landscape, this ground-breaking virtual platform allows key industry suppliers to showcase your products and solutions, using innovative technology, to the usual high volume of high-quality delegates from airlines, aircraft operators, and MRO facilities that attend an Aircraft Commerce event. Using an online platform, delegates are not restricted by region, time zone, or travel costs, so many more will attend than at the usual physical conferences.
- Huge airline, aircraft operator, MRO facility global attendance. With three highly successful Aircraft Commerce events combined into one virtual platform, and with no regional, time zone, travel costs, and time out of the office restrictions in place, the usual highly targeted attendees from airlines, aircraft operators and MRO facilities, will be into the 1000s.
- The Virtual Exhibition Platform provides the ideal solution for you to effectively promote your products and services using innovative technology with built-in privacy options / functionality not available on other platforms: Chat live to visitors to your booth (with immediate translation into over 40 languages, so nothing will be ‘lost in translation’); play promotional videos; have documents and brochures available to download; arrange for full live product one-to-one demos; and more. The three virtual exhibition stand options are below: Silver, Gold, Platinum.
- Other key benefits: Each exhibitor is allocated a dedicated account manager to oversee the virtual stand build, with customisation options not available on other platforms. You can arrange as many private meetings and product demos as you wish during and after the expo; Presentation slots in the main conference hall are available; On-Demand vendor showcase sessions; Daily data and analytics reports showing key visitor information to your booth; Extended exhibition hall opening hours for two weeks until the 4th.
For full exhibitor information and to receive the virtual expo pdf pack, please contact the Event Directors:
WHAT KIND OF STANDS ARE AVAILABLE IN THIS BRAVE VIRTUAL WORLD?
There are 3 options available (Silver, Gold and Platinum), all highly cost effective, with rates starting at US$7,500 and ranging through US$15,000 to US$25,000 (size, number of virtual touchpoints and positioning of stand being the key differentiators). You will have no costs relating to travel, hotels, entertainment, taxis etc. No stress, and no lost time away from the office. There is also no expensive physical stand construction, operational expense, dismantling, logistics and storage whatsoever.
Exhibition stands are grouped in exhibition halls by product type so you can be easily found. Your stand will appear in all halls that are relevant for your products. Platinum Suites will appear in all exhibition halls.
The costs cover registration, your own Account Manager (provided by Aircraft Commerce and our official Virtual Stand & Experience Partner, Retail, Marketing & Design agency FILTR*) to guide you through all the technical aspects (they are not complicated) and your Virtual Stand & Experience creation.
The design, content and engagement features of each stand can be curated to the individual needs of each exhibitor. This process is support by our official Virtual Stand & Experience Partner, FILTR.
- Filtr will liaise with exhibitors and support you in curating your stand experience and delivering the project schedule
- Filtr Account Managers will handle the interface with the Expo software (uploading your content/features etc.)
- Filtr Account Managers are fully trained and highly knowledgeable of the Expo software system
- The team will have a structured and constant communication stream with Aircraft Commerce to ensure maximum visibility for each exhibitor